How would you like being condemned to live forever?

Josian is a selfish, power-hungry magician living in the early 1500s. Little does she know that power is not always great. She longs to be the most powerful magician on Earth and she wants it to stay that way. So she turns herself immortal.

Five hundred years later, she pays the price. She's getting tired of living, and she constantly has to relocate to avoid suspicion. Not only that, but she frequently changes names, so she won't be tracked down by anyone she's ever known. She's always careful to make sure she's not leaving behind any evidence of her survival.

Then one day it hits her.

There's something else she longs for even more than power.

Love.

She wants to be in a relationship with a guy who can love her, and someone that she can be in love with. But she knows that will never happen. She knows it's not possible. If she could ever manage to love another person, how could she stand to see them pass while she keeps living?
Though she knows love is not possible for her, how can she keep living life like this alone? She can't stand one more moment with herself.

How could she stand living through eternity alone?

7.09.2008

Alright everybody

Who's up for Chapter 2? It's coming soon, I promise. But first I need to run it by my second in command (You know who you are). Once we get this figured out and go over the chapter, I promise it'll be up in a snap! Thanks for all of the critiques, and if you could help spread the word about Immortality Sucks, that would be awesome!

-Kels

16 comments:

Dibsy said...

Yup, i know who I am!! Now, we can't keep the fans waiting, so I sent you an invite, and I'm expecting to see yours!!! (I have to see my parents 'bout this first, though...) BUT I PROMISE IT'LL BE SOON!!

Anonymous said...

alright!

Mew said...

Thank you for writing in my blog.

My name is Alba and i'm 16. The film of Narnia's chronicles it's so fantastic! It is true, Susan and the prince do very good pair.(snif ... :'() The best is Edmund.
(L)
I would like to go to the United States.
I want to learn English.
Where do you live exactly?

Sorry, my english is very bad.

Good-bye Kelsey :) one kiss!

Alba.

Anonymous said...

Yea, chapter two! Way excited, your story is wicked awesome.I can't even work on my story cause the stupid writing program is being evil to me. Anyway, keep up the good work and all that jazz.

Anonymous said...

thanks =D I'll do my best to live up to your totally high expectations!

Mew said...

Green Day is my favourite group.:) Is the best! <3
Pensylvania must be very nice.

I live in Barcelona.

I like Paramore so much! And also the movie of I Am A Legend!

Kisses!

Alba.

Pd: I also use a translator. XD

Anonymous said...

Kels: Oops...did I make it seem like high expectations? Don't mean to put pressure on you!
I'm sure it'll rock without a doubt cause your a really good writer.

Mew: Your english seems good. Should be no problem for you to learn english. And for the record, Paramore rocks! You have wicked nice taste in music!

Anonymous said...

Jehsyka: don't worry! It's okay.. I don't mind having high expectations set for me! I'm pretty sure I can live up to your standards too. You have so much faith in me! Thanks so much for that!

Mew said...

I don't understand what you say...

T.T

Who is Dibsy?

One KISS Kelsey!!!!

Mew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mew said...

No!! Hahaha!
My hear isn't purple! In this photo I was disguised! XD

My hair is brown and short.

I would dye my hair with blue, but my mother doesn't leave me.

Barcelona is very nice. You would like it. I want to go to The United States but I'm afraid to go in plane. I'm very Silly. XD

Kisses!! Good-Bye!!

jaecy bells said...

Wow, Kelsey, I am really excited for Chapter Two. And also, for neone who wants a story, check out my new blog CLARABELLE, and comment!! Keep writing!!!

MEW: luv ur blog!!!

Dibsy said...

Allo! Mew, how could you not know who I am? I commented more than once on your blog! XD I LOVE how you write!!!

pookieface :] said...

POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!

Anonymous said...

Vacationing I assume? Haven't heard much blogging-ness from you in a while.
OH EM GEE...did you die?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*twitch*
Okay, s'all good. Just had a high moment there.

Dibsy said...

You know, Jehsyka has a point. Where ever did you gooooooooo???? TT_TT